Race cars rely on the power of a well-built engine and high octane fuel to cross the finish line at top speeds. After that high performance you can’t just park a race car and hope everything will run right tomorrow. The point I’m making is your body needs help to build and maintain its power during and after a tough workout to prepare for your next workout. I’ve done a lot of research to find the best products to use for myself and to be proud to hold in my gym. Please feel free to ask questions about the new products.
– XS Energy Drink (a powerful blast of real energy)
– Sports Nutrition Energy Bars (30–60 minutes prior to exercise)
– XS Energy gum (10–15 minutes prior to exercise)
During workout Hydration?
– Sports Drink
– Perfect Water
Post-Workout recovery & rebuild?
– Whey Protein Bars (30–60 minutes after exercise)
– Protein Shake (30–60 minutes after exercise)
Work up to a max box jump (bring your spring loaded shoes)
5-10-15 reps for time of:
– Back Squat 225/185#
– Box jumps 24/20″