BINGO challenge for the month of January. Make sure to grab a card in the gym and start completing tasks. Try to get a X-Out, S-Out, & Blackout and win prizes for all three.
Nutrition Challenge sign up. Here is the link to sign up (or talk to a coach to pay cash).
*** Challenge Details ***
– 3 Person Teams (build your own or we can build one for you.)
– I’ll post a link at the start of next week for you to build your profile page.
– Challenge Seminar Saturday 1/11
– Body Fat Test start 1/11 to 1/19
– 1st Day of Challenge 1/13
– 6 weeks long
XS CrossFit – General CrossFit
Gerard Baptiste (Time)
6 Rounds for Time
-9 Overhead Squats (95/65 lb)
-9 Thrusters (95/65 lb)
-500 meter Row
This Firefighter Hero WOD is dedicated to Firefighter Gerard Jean Baptiste, Ladder 9, Manhattan, who was killed on September 11, 2001. He was 35 years old. He was born on March 11, 1966 and was a native of Santo Domingo. Just before 9/11, he bought an old bike that he was restoring. After his death, a company restored it and a movie was made about it called, “FDNY Dream Bike”. He and Jeffrey Walz were last seen in the lobby of the North Tower out of which some of Ladder 9 made it out.